Try your hand at making granola bars that will please to lovers of the peanut butter and chocolate combination!
- 30 minutes preparation time
- 2 hours | Refrigerator
- 12 portions
- ⅓ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of honey or maple syrup
- 5 ml of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of oat flakes
- 2 cups of Oatbox Dark Chocolate Fusion granola
- 1 cup of puffed quinoa
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips
- 1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. In a saucepan, melt the peanut butter, the honey and the vanilla extract.
- 3. When hot, poor the warm mixture on the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4. In a square mould, press the mixture on non-stick paper. Cool in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before cutting into bars.