Indulge in this vegan open face apple pie made with our Salted Caramel Granola.
6 to 8 portions
For the shortcrust
200g of flour
15g of sugar
1 tbsp of oil
1 tbsp of water
1 pinch of salt
For the filling
6 apples, sliced
1 tbsp of flour
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
Juice of a half lemon
¼ cup of Oatbox Salted Caramel granola
1. Preheat the overn at 350F.
2. Add flour, salt, sugar, and mix. Then, add water and oil. Stir firstly with a wooden spoon, then with your fingertips. Knead for 5 minutes, until the dough has a good elasticity. Set aside in a cool place before rolling on a parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the apple filling until apples are fully coated.
4. Fill the dough with the apple filling leaving a 2.5 inch uncovered border.
5. Fold the dough on itself to close the pie.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden.