- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes in a 2 Slice waffle maker
- 8 waffles
- 3 cups of flour
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 10 ml of vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups of soy milk
- 1. In a large bol, mix together the flour, the sugar, the baking powder and salt.
- 2. In your electric mixer bowl or in another one, pour the oil, the milk and the vanilla extract.
- 3. Add the dry ingredients over the wet ones and whip the ingredients until the sec ingredients are well incorporated.
- 4. Preheat your waffle maker on the “classic” mode.
- 5. Add ½ cup of the batter by waffle and cook according to your iron’s instructions.
- 6. Serve with some vegan yogurt, Oatbox granola and berries!