A classic plant-based cake you can enjoy for breakfast, as a snack or even for dessert!
1/3 cup of coconut oil
2 large bananas, ripe
290 ml (one can) of sweet coconut cream
5 ml of vanilla
¾ cup of sugar
¼ cup of brown sugar
2 ½ cups of sifted flour
2 tsp of baking powder
½ cup of dark chocolate chips
¾ cup of Oatbox Dark Chocolate fusion Granola
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt coconut oil in the microwave.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mash bananas on low speed. Add coconut oil, sweet coconut cream, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar. Mix at medium speed for about 2 minutes or until mixture is uniform.
4. Stop mixer and combine flour and baking powder into wet mixture. Stir until flour is completely incorporated.
5. Using a wooden spoon, fold in chocolate chips and granola.
6. Oil a bundt mold with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and pour batter into the mold.
7. Bake for 45 minutes. Avoid convection cooking for a moist result.