2 + 1 bananas, ripe
2 eggs or 3 tbsp of ground flaxseed
5 ml of vanilla
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp of butter or melted coconut oil
1 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of oatmeal
2 tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp of flour
1 cup of milk or almond milk
1 cup of Oatbox Dark Chocolate Fusion granola
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mash two bananas. Add the eggs (or flaxseed), vanilla, maple syrup and butter (or coconut oil). With a whisk, stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Add the rolled oats, oatmeal, baking powder and flour, and mix with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the milk while stirring continuously and incorporate the granola.
4. Pour the mixture into an oiled or buttered bread pan.
5. Cut a banana in half lengthwise and place on top of the bread.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.