15 minutes preparation time
15-20 minutes cooking time at 350F
1 ½ cups of flour
2 tbsp of baking powder
¼ cup of sugar
¼ cup of frozen blueberries
1 pinch of salt
½ cup of cold butter, diced
1 cup of milk
1. In a bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients with the blueberries.
2. Add the butter and mix with a pastry cutter.
3. Add the milk and continue to stir with the pastry cutter.
4. Once everything is mixed evenly, knead the dough just enough for it to become smooth but not sticky. Adjust with more liquid or flour if needed.
5. On a floured work surface, spread the dough to a thickness of 2 to 3 centimeters.