Prepare your nutritious snack in just a few minutes! We're revisiting Overnight Oats here, using chia seeds, coconut milk and your favorite granola!
- 10 minutes preparation time
- Rest 1h, ideally overnight
- 2 portions
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- ½ cup of vanilla yogurt of your choice
- 1 tbsp of sweetened, dessicated coconut
- 1 banana, mashed
- Berries, to taste
- Wild blueberry and coconut granola, to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the coconut milk, the yogurt, the chia seeds and the dessicated coconut with the mashed banana.
- 2. Let it sit for at least an hour, but overnight is ideal.
- 3. At serving time, add berries and your favorite granola to taste.