Discover our recipe for vegan cookies that will please all chocolate lovers!
- 15 minutes preparation time
- 25 minutes cooking time
- 6 to 8 cookies
- 3/4 cup of all purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup of extra brut cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- One pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- ¼ cup of oatmilk
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of sunflower oil or any vegetable oil
- ¼ cup of Oatbox Dark Chocolate Mix Oatmeal
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, mix together the flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2. In a different bowl, mix together the cornstarch and chia seeds with the oatmilk. In the bowl of the stand mixer, with a hand mix the oil with brown sugar. Add the flour mixture, granola and the oatmilk. Mix on low speed until homogenous.
- 3. Using an ice cream spoon, form 6-8 balls and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 4. Bake for 25 minutes, take out of the oven and sprinkle with sea salt. Let cool down before removing from baking sheet.