A surprising and delicious combination!
1 block of extra firm tofu (454g)
½ cup of oat milk
4 to 5 tablespoons of flour
½ tablespoon of soya sauce
½ tablespoon of grated ginger
1 cup of Maple and Pecan oatmeal
1. Preheat your oven to 400F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. While you prepare your ingredients, press the tofu between sheets of paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
3. In a bowl, combine the oat milk, flour, soya sauce, and ginger until you reach
a consistency resembling pancake batter. Depending on your type of flour, you will need to add more or less oat milk. Have the oatmeal ready in another bowl.
4. Cut the tofu into cubes. Dip each cube into the batter, then into the oatmeal to fully coat all sides. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the tofu at the halfway point.
6. Serve over an asian-inpired salad with Wafu dressing, or over a grain bowl. Enjoy!