Use your favorite oatmeal and granola to make this vegan scone recipe. We feature our coconut blueberry granola and our Mixed Berry oatmeal here!
2 cups of flour
1 cup of Mixed Berry Oatmeal
1 cup of Oatbox Coconut and blueberry granola
1 tsp of baking powder
¾ of a cup of brown sugar
¾ of a cup of oat milk
30 ml of coconut oil
1 tsp of liquid vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together and put aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the brown sugar, the oil, the oat milk and vanilla together until the mixture is homogenous.
4. With a wooden spoon, incorporate the dry ingredients to the humid mixture.
5. Put baking paper on 2 baking sheets and form 18 balls with an ice cream scoop.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, making sure your oven isn’t on convection mode.
7. Let cool down completely before removing the scones from the baking sheets.