Prepare this ideal summer snack to share during your picnic with family and friends!
For the filling:
1 cup (250mL) of Medjool dates, pitted
1 fresh raspberry container
1 cup (250mL) of warm water
2 tbsp (30mL) of lemon juice
1 tsp (5mL) of baking soda
For the crust:
1¼ cup (310mL) of Mixed Berry Oatmeal
1¼ cup (310mL) of Oatbox White chocolate and Raspberry granola
1¼ cup (310mL) of flour
¾ cup (180mL) of brown sugar
¾ cup (180mL) of coconut oil, melted
1 tsp (5mL) of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a food processor, blend the dates until smooth. Slowly add the water to form a paste, and transfer the mixture to a pot.
3. Add the lemon juice and the raspberries, mix well and bring everything to a boil.
4. Remove from heat, add the baking soda, and stir well. Let sit.
5. For the crust, combine all the ingredients with your hands. Lay a parchment paper in a 9-inch baking dish, and press firmly two thirds of the mixture in it.
6. Add the date mixture over, and cover with the remaining crust mixture.
7. Bake for 35 minutes, and let cool down before cutting into squares.