Indulge in these vegan rhubarb tarts made with our White chocolate and raspberry Granola.
For the shortcrust
200g of flour
15g of sugar
1 tbsp of oil
1 tbsp of water
1 pinch of salt
For the filling
6 cups of rhubarb, diced
1/3 cup of sugar or maple syrup
1 tbsp of cornstarch
The juice of half a lime
10 ml of vanilla
2 tbsp of oat milk
1/4 cup of Oatbox White chocolate and raspberry Granola
1. Preheat the overn at 350F.
2. Add flour, salt, sugar, and mix. Then, add water and oil. Stir firstly with a wooden spoon, then with your fingertips. Knead for 5 minutes, until the dough has a good elasticity. Set aside in a cool place before divided in 6.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the rhubarb, sugar (or maple syrup), granola, cornstarch, lime juice and vanilla. Set aside.
4. Roll out the portioned dough into 6 circles of roughly 1/2 cm in thickness.
5. Fill the 6 circles with the rhubarb mixture.
6. Brush the inside of the dough with a bit of oat milk. Fold in the sides of the dough as to cover the filling. Brush the top of the tarts with oat milk.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden.