A delicious and soft oat, pecan and cranberry cookie to leave by the Christmas tree with a glass of oat milk.
1/2 cup of melted butter or vegetable oil
1 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon molasses or coconut sugar
1 egg or 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup Oatbox Pecan & Cranberry oatmeal
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pecans and fresh or dried cranberries to taste (optional)
1. Preheat the oven at 350F and grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
2. Combine the butter and sugars and mix.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and mix again.
4. Add the flour, Oatbox oatmeal, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
5. Add the chopped pecans and cranberries to taste.
6. Roll the mixture into balls and place on the baking sheet 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool completely before enjoying (or leaving them out for Santa).