Always wondered how to make your own oat milk? What technique and ingredients to use? Here is an easy recipe that requires only 3 ingredients that everyone has in their kitchen.
- 1 cup of large flake oats
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup (or more, to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread the oats unto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the oats take a slight golden colour. Let cool down.
3. In a blender, process the oats with the water and maple syrup until smooth. For a better result, strain the oat milk by pouring it through a cheese cloth. Mix well before serving.
4. The oat milk can be kept up to a week in the refrigerator.