1¼ cup of Oatbox Dark Chocolate Mix Oatmeal
⅔ cup oat milk
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup granulated sugar
1¼ cup all-purpose flower
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
You can add ½ mashed banana for extra moisture.
1. In a bowl, stir together the oatmeal and milk. Set aside, preheat the oven to 375F and line your muffin pan with paper or silicone liners.
2. In another bowl, whisk the vegetable oil with the maple syrup and granulated sugar and banana, if you choose to add it. Combine with the oat and milk mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, toss together the dry ingredients. Add them to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
4. Scoop the batter evenly in each muffin liner.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Enjoy!