1 ½ cups Oatbox White Chocolate and Matcha Oatmeal
½ tablespoon of food grade matcha powder
¼ teaspoon of sea salt
½ cup of butter or coconut oil, melted.
1 egg or 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
¾ cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
White chocolate, melted, for drizzling
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper with extra hanging off the sides for easy retrieval later on.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix the oatmeal, matcha powder, and sea salt. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix butter and sugar until smooth, and sugar has dissolved. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Incorporate your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients until well combined.
5. Using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture into your prepared pan and even out the top.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is cooked and the middle is no longer giggly.
7. Remove from the oven and cool down completely (room temperature or in the fridge) before drizzling with white chocolate and cutting into bars. Enjoy!